WHY LEARN THAI LANGUAGE
1) Learning a new language is good for mental development.
2) Thai Language is easy to learn.
3) Thai Language is an interesting language.
4) Planning to holiday in Thailand? Knowing the local language would give you an advantage.
5) Learning Thai Language gives you access to the colorful Thai culture.
6) Local people like it when you know their language.
7) Thailand is the land of smiles. You would be smiling too if you knew how to speak the language.
THAI LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY COURSES FOR UPM UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
Thai Language Proficiency Courses old codes (will be replaced with new codes):
1) BBT2401 - Thai Language I
2) BBT2402 - Thai Language II
3) BBT2403 - Thai Language III
Thai Language Proficiency Courses new codes (effective from First Semester Session 2018/19):
1) LPT2101 - Basic Thai Language
2) LPT2102 - Thai Language II
3) LPT2103 - Thai Language III
THAI LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY COURSES FOR THE PUBLIC
CALC also conducts paid Thai Language Proficiency Courses for the public.
Courses can be conducted in a group (if number of participants is sufficient to run a class) or on a personal coaching basis.
For further information, please contact the Coordinator for Language Extension Services.
Updated:: 10/06/2020 [n_farrid]
Centre for the Advancement of Language Competence
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan