WHY LEARN SPANISH?*
1) It is the third widely spoken language in the world and the major language in the Americas.
2) It is easy to learn and speak.
3) To further understand the Latin culture.
SPANISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY COURSES FOR UPM UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
Spanish Language Proficiency Courses old codes (will be replaced with new codes):
1) BBF2401 - Spanish Language I
2) BBF2402 - Spanish Language II
3) BBF2403 - Spanish Language III
Spanish Language Proficiency Courses new codes (effective from First Semester Session 2018/19):
1) LPF2101 - Basic Spanish Language
2) LPF2102 - Spanish Language II
3) LPF2103 - Spanish Language III
SPANISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY COURSES FOR THE PUBLIC
CALC also conducts paid Spanish Language Proficiency Courses for the public.
Courses can be conducted in a group (if number of participants is sufficient to run a class) or on a personal coaching basis.
For further information, please contact the Coordinator for Language Extension Services.
Updated:: 17/01/2019 [n_farrid]
Centre for the Advancement of Language Competence
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan